Create amazing products and sell them to top notch clients!

Have you ever thought "I'd love to create designs for fabrics, housewares or stationery"? If so, this class is a rare opportunity to experience hands on, the world of licensing illustration. You will not only meet fantastic art directors but you'll see how these companies create and produce their products. You will also learn how established artist and reps develop relationships with their clients. Our visits to NYC will include trips to research trends and pinpoint aspects that influence how art buyers choose art for specific types of products. Back in the studio we will use our experiences to create unique designs perfectly suited for the market of your choice, wether it's fashion, home decor, party, paper products, table top, children's products, or general gift. All are welcome, even if you simply want to see if licensing is the right fit for your work, come and be inspired!  

Teacher: Maria Carluccio ~ A little about me.
In the early 1990's I worked full time for Hallmark Cards where I was an illustrator, product designer and innovation/trends leader. These experiences allowed me the opportunity to learn about the many aspects of the gift industry. After working for Hallmark I was repped by Lilla Rogers Studio for 7 years which helped me establish myself in the licensing industry. I've been a freelance illustrator for over 25 years and some of my clients include: Land of Nod, Oppsy Daisy, Target, Chronicle Books, TeNeues Publishing, Hallmark Cards and Windham Fabrics to name a few. 
You can learn more about my work here:
http://mariacarluccio.com/
http://www.littleacornstudio.com/
https://www.instagram.com/carluccio7/
https://www.facebook.com/maria.carluccio.545

Feel free to email me anytime regarding questions about the class!
mariacarluccio@verizon.net 

You can find many resources for my class here:
- Syllabus
- Specific resources regarding travel/lodging.

Here's some visuals....and companies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment